2014 WoodenBoat Magazines
WoodenBoat 236, January/February 2014
- Table of Contents
- The Designs of Arch Davis — Classic forms for the contemporary builder by Robert W. Stephens
- FETCH — Adapting a small daysailer for cruising by Tom Jackson
- The Lives of a Cat — CONJURER and her succession of saviors by Skye Davis
- FAST PIECE OF FURNITURE — From Cold War Estonia to Maine’s cold winter by Bill Buchholz
- Aged in Wood — How SAWDUST became the legacy of three boatbuilding generations by F. Marshall Bauer
- Aboard EVERGLADES — A contemporary glass-cabin launch by Maria Simpson
- How to Build Phoenix III, Part 1 — A versatile, easy-to-build 15-footer by Ross Lillistone
- TACOMA — How an American tuna clipper changed the face of Australian fishing by Bruce Stannard
Cover: On Maine’s Chickawaukie Pond, Bill Buchholz gets a running start with his Monotype XV iceboat. He built the boat to a design that originated in Estonia before World War II.
Photograph by Alison Langley
- Towing for the Yachtsman by Andy Chase
Looking for a particular article you saw?