The fulfillment of a childhood dream, Wa Chee We was rescued by John Unsworth from the bottom of Lake Muskoka where she had been ‘stored’ in 100 feet of water. Restored by Gary Clark, Wa Chee We is back in her home waters on Browning Island. Come to Muskoka Wharf in Gravenhurst on Saturday, July 5 to hear the full story!
Boat Show Attractions include:
- Over 120 Antique and Classic boats displayed on land and in the water
- Live Boat Auction by Antique Boat America
- mall craft displays – canoes, skiffs, and runabouts – including a special feature of boats and motors built in the Peterborough area
- Display celebrating the 75th anniversary of Mercury Marine
- Youth Sea Flea Building and Children’s Cardboard Boat Building Activities
- Boats in Motion, Field of Dreams, and Flea Market
- Free admission to the Muskoka Boat and Heritage Centre included with admission to the show
- Free parking and shuttle bus service available
- Over 60 vendors and much, much more!
Admission: $15 per person (Children 12 and under - free!).
Strict wristband policy in effect.
Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Sorry - no pets allowed on the property during the show (service animals excepted).