John Stoudt restored this 1934, one-of-a-kind 50/800 Marblehead pond boat, that carries sail number 97. The 50 denotes the boats length in inches. The 800 denotes its sail area in square inches. This boat was originally built and sailed on Redd’s Pond, Marblehead, Massachusetts, until the 1960s. She disappeared sometime in the late 60s and was discovered a few years ago on a shelf at a boatyard in Maine. John fully restored the hull, named it TRITONIA, and rigged it for radio control sailing.