SIGN UP FOR NEWS
Small Boats 2014
More than 20 Great Boats
Sail, Power, Paddle, and Oar for Rivers, Lakes, and Sea
Available at your local newsstand and the WoodenBoat Store.
Order a copy of Small Boats at the WoodenBoat Store or by calling 1-800-273-7447 and we will ship it to you!
Small Boats 2014 features:
- Making a Boat a Home: Six clever tents for camp-cruising
- Lit’l Petrel — A simple and admirable tender
- The Simmons Sea Skiff — A seaworthy outboard fishing boat
- Sinne 610 Expedition Boat — For adventuresome rowing
- Thompson Thomboy — A speedy little runabout
- The McIntosh Canvas Boat — An unusual and useful double-ended tender
- Beach Pea — Tender, daysailer, trainer
- A New Hampshire Snekke — A Norwegian motor launch descended from Viking ships
- Thistle — A pedal boat with a fin drive
- The Peterborough Nomad — A cottage runabout reborn
- Rescue Minor — From military rescue vessel to family electric launch
- DragonFlyer 3.2 — Brooks Boats’ lively sailing dinghy
- The Ultimate Freight Canoe — The wood-and-canvas Moosehead Laker
- A Cape Cod Oyster Skiff — A historic sharpie type with variations
- The Ipswich Bay Skiff — Built by eye and shaped by batten
- The Paine 14 — A Herreshoff 12 1/2 in miniature
- The Point Comfort 18 — A modern deadrise skiff
- JADE — A gaff-headed sloop from New Zealand
- Spindrift 12 — A performance yacht tender
- The Sid Skiff — A boat to take personally
- The Mirror — An engaging English daysailer
- Pen-Hir — A modern classic pocket cruiser
- The Faering Cruiser — A stitch-and-glue solo expedition boat
112 pgs., $6.95 US, $7.95 Canada.
ONLY available for a limited time at your favorite bookstore or newsstand!
Please note: This publication is not sent as part of a subscription and must be purchased separately.