Contact WoodenBoat Advertising Department
- Advertising Director
P.O. Box 78
Brooklin, ME 04616
- Advertising Manager
P.O. Box 78
Brooklin, Maine 04616
Display Advertising Reps:
- East Coast & Midwest:
- New England:
John K Hanson
- West Coast &
- South East
WoodenBoat Magazine Display Advertising Upload
This page is for display advertising in WoodenBoat magazine only.
If you have a classified ad for WoodenBoat magazine click here.
Your ad space must be reserved before you send your files.
If it is not, please contact the Advertising Dept. at 207-359-4651, or your sales representative.
- File names: please include your company or product name in the file name for easy identification. Example: SmithCompany.tiff
- To avoid incomplete data transfers and for shorter upload times, project files should be Stuffed or Zipped into one archive (.sit, .sea, or .zip) for uploading.
- JPEG files must be 300 dpi. 72 dpi JPEG files need to be sent 4 times the size that the final image will be used.
- TIFF files – photos must be 300 dpi; line drawings must be bitmap images and 800 dpi.
- Quark and EPS files must be accompanied by all Macintosh fonts and embedded images. (Fonts must not be Multiple Master or Truetype.)
- Ads not conforming to these specifications will be subject to a loss of the 15% agency discount.
- If you have questions regarding the above please call the Ad Dept. at 1-207-359-4651.
- Advertisers should be aware that not all output devices are calibrated the same. Thus, the final ad may vary slightly from your supplied file in terms of color, typeface or formatting. We cannot always control these variations and will not be held liable if they occur.