Current Issue of WoodenBoat Magazine
WoodenBoat 244, May/June 2015
- My Affair with the International 14 — A personal history by Simon Watts
- Breathe Easy — The right respirator cartridge and a good fit will keep lungs healthy by Ken Textor
- The Vintage Yachts of Régates Royales — An international fleet gathers in Cannes by Benjamin Mendlowitz
- Workboats in Yacht Clothing — Making a living with a classic by Bill Mayher
- The Return of L’HERMIONE — An authentic French frigate sets sail for America by Marc Jensen
- Seamarks: Three Pivotal Designs by L. Francis Herreshoff — Part One: The schooner JOANN by Roger C. Taylor
- Setting Up to Build H-28 — Thinking ahead for economy, performance, and longevity by Karsten Mæhl
- Albaola—The Sea Factory — The extraordinary voyage of Xabier Agote by Peter Neill
- Getting Started in Boats: Fighting Fire Afloat — Tear-out supplement by Jan Adkins
Cover: The Sonderboat TILLY XV chases the 8-Meter-class sloop FRANCE last September at Régates Royales, a five-day competition for classic yachts in Cannes, France. That event included a lineup of magnificent yachts, including a number from the boards of William Fife, Sparkman & Stephens, and N.G. Herreshoff.
Photograph by Benjamin Mendlowitz
Looking for a particular article you saw?