SIGN UP FOR NEWS
Lindwall and Sons Boatbuilders launched ANGELINA on August 13, 1944 to be used for fishing. In 1957, Willard Shepard bought her and converted her from a fishing trawler to a fishing yacht. Fred Hepp bought her in 2000, and kept her for a few years until Charles Lindwall bought her back in 2003. Doug McElroy writes that she was recently completely restored over two years, and now resides at Bayshores Marina, in Newport Beach, California.
Newport Beach, CA
Lindwall and Sons, Santa Barbara, CA
August 16, 2005