May/June 2015, Issue 244
- My Affair with the International 14
- The Right Respirator Cartridge and a Good Fit Will Keep Lungs Healthy
- The Vintage Yachts of Régates Royales
- Workboats in Yacht Clothing
- An Authentic French Frigate Sets Sail for America
- The L. Francis Herreshoff Schooner JOANN
- Setting Up to Build an H-28
- The Extraordinary Voyage of Xabier Agote
- Fighting Fire Afloat
The May 2015 Issue of
Small Boats Monthly
An on-line magazine crafted especially for those who store and maintain their boats at home.
- ROSINA MAY—A Thames River Skiff
- A Lapstrake Livery Boat
- The Rivers and Canals of Belgium and France
- Lightweight Aluminum Trailers
- Make Your Own Bailer and Heaving Line
- DOCKHOUSE QUEEN—A 16′ Electric Mini-Tug
Newsstand Only Special Issue
Small Boats 2015
A guide to trailerable small craft you can store and maintain at home.
- High-performance dinghy, family daysailer
- A McKenzie-style drift boat
- A charming house and camp boat
- A nicely mannered rowboat
- The smallest of K. Aage Nielsen’s double-enders
- A sail-and-oar boat in the style of Arthur Ransome
- A high-performance expedition boat
- And more…
Join for FREE! Sign up now
You are now logged in.
Tuesday, May 26, 2015Maine Maritime Museum 243 Washington St., Bath, ME
Thursday, June 4, 2015GM TreeStation, The Yard, Vaughan Street, West Gorton, Manchester, M12 5FQ
Friday, June 12, 2015 to Sunday, June 14, 2015Fal Estuary, Falmouth, Cornwall, United Kingdom
Saturday, June 13, 2015The San Francisco Yacht Club 98 Beach Road Belvedere, CA 94920 Lat. 37 52' 35" N, Long. 122 27' 77"W
WoodenBoat Master Builder
How to Sharpen Hand Saws
Photos & Videos
If you’re in the market for a boat to build, this is a fine place to start. And if you are a designer offering plans or kit boats, we invite you to enter your information, there is no charge! This is for boats of ANY hull material.
The ideal environment for the Sasquatch canoe is touring. With its moderately rounded hull...