July/August 2014, Issue 239
- A 1926 Lake Union Dreamboat
- A Modern Traditional Boatbuilder
- A Tiller Control
- The Master of Lines
- Restoring a 1924 Johan Anker 8-Meter
- Return of a Dragon
- Taking a much-loved lobsteryacht into the future
- ADVENTURE at Sea
Newsstand Only Special Issue
Small Boats 2014
Showcasing over 20 small boats for sail, power, paddle, and oar.
- Making a Boat a Home: Six clever tents for camp-cruising
- Lit’l Petrel - A simple and admirable tender
- The Simmons Sea Skiff - A seaworthy outboard fishing boat
- Sinne 610 Expedition Boat - For adventuresome rowing
- Thompson Thomboy - A speedy little runabout
- And more…
Join for FREE! Sign up now
You are now logged in.
Thursday, July 24, 2014 to Monday, August 4, 2014
Friday, July 25, 2014 to Saturday, July 26, 2014Tahoe Keys Marina in South Lake Tahoe, CA
Friday, July 25, 2014 to Sunday, July 27, 2014Skaneateles, NY
Saturday, July 26, 2014 to Sunday, July 27, 2014Beaufort, North Carolina
Saturday, July 26, 2014Castine, Maine
Saturday, July 26, 2014Location: The Township Docks and the Shipwreck Restaurant Rideau Ferry, Ontario Date: July 26, 2014 Hours: 10 am to 4 pm Admission: Free
Saturday, July 26, 2014 to Sunday, July 27, 2014The waterfront at Lunenburg, Nova Scotia, Canada
If you’re in the market for a boat to build, this is a fine place to start. And if you are a designer offering plans or kit boats, we invite you to enter your information, there is no charge! This is for boats of ANY hull material.
Pulsar 30 is a pure racing trimaran optimised for Multi 2000 racing in elapsed and corrected...