Newsstand Only Special Issue
Small Boats 2014
Showcasing over 20 small boats for sail, power, paddle, and oar.
- Making a Boat a Home: Six clever tents for camp-cruising
- Lit’l Petrel - A simple and admirable tender
- The Simmons Sea Skiff - A seaworthy outboard fishing boat
- Sinne 610 Expedition Boat - For adventuresome rowing
- Thompson Thomboy - A speedy little runabout
- And more…
November/December 2013, Issue 235
- A secret CIA semi-submersible
- Making simple fittings for a traditional boat
- Will Stirling
- The Canoes of Haida Gwaii
- A Canvas Backrest
- A knock-down frame kit boat
- The Jeweler as Modelmaker
- In Search of a 100-Year Rig
- The Floating Farmer’s Market
Join for FREE! Sign up now
If you’re in the market for a boat to build, this is a fine place to start. And if you are a designer offering plans or kit boats, we invite you to enter your information, there is no charge! This is for boats of ANY hull material.
The longest runabout we offer, this 28' high-speed, triple cockpit runabout will also...