July/August 2015, Issue 245
- YANKEE and LIVE YANKEE, Two Remarkable R-boats
- Runabout Restoration on the Layaway plan
- Metal Fabrication in the Woodshop
- Restoring a 1936 Danish double-ender—and reconstructing her history
- A Muskoka Lakes yacht from another era
- Rigging and Tuning a Wooden Boat
- C. Raymond Hunt and the development
of the deep-V hull
The June 2015 Issue of
Small Boats Monthly
An on-line magazine crafted especially for those who store and maintain their boats at home.
- The Marsh Cat
- The Somes Sound 12½
- A solo cruise in the San Juan Islands
- A Prospector Ranger 15
- Also featuring a cam-lever planking clamp, the LandShark survival bag and a GravityWorks water purification system
Join for FREE! Sign up now
You are now logged in.
Monday, July 6, 2015 to Saturday, July 11, 2015Great Lakes Boat Building School, Cedarville, Michigan
Wednesday, July 8, 2015 to Sunday, July 12, 2015Port Orchard City Marina 707 Sidney Pkwy Port Orchard, WA 98366
Saturday, July 11, 2015 to Wednesday, July 15, 2015Castine, Maine
Saturday, July 11, 2015399 Center Street (Rte. 28/109 N) Wolfeboro Falls, NH 03896 Phone: 603-569-4554 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.nhbm.org
Sunday, July 12, 2015The Wooden Boat Festival runs from 11 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Sunday, July 12, at the Willamette Sailing Club, 6336 S.W. Beaver Ave, Portland, OR 97239. Entry is free; guests are asked to park in metered spaces next door at Willamette Park.
Monday, July 13, 2015 to Saturday, July 18, 2015Great Lakes Boat Building School, Cedarville, Michigan
Photos & Videos
If you’re in the market for a boat to build, this is a fine place to start. And if you are a designer offering plans or kit boats, we invite you to enter your information, there is no charge! This is for boats of ANY hull material.
Escort was designed as a combined day cruiser and utility boat. A good example of the round...