July/August 2015, Issue 245
- YANKEE and LIVE YANKEE, Two Remarkable R-boats
- Runabout Restoration on the Layaway plan
- Metal Fabrication in the Woodshop
- Restoring a 1936 Danish double-ender—and reconstructing her history
- A Muskoka Lakes yacht from another era
- Rigging and Tuning a Wooden Boat
- C. Raymond Hunt and the development
of the deep-V hull
Join for FREE! Sign up now
You are now logged in.
Friday, August 7, 2015 to Saturday, August 8, 2015Door County Maritime Museum 120 N Madison Avenue Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
Saturday, August 8, 2015Yonkers Paddling & Rowing Club / Beczak Environmental Education Center 35 Alexander St., Yonkers, NY 10701
Saturday, August 8, 2015Waterfront, Hessel, Michigan. Hessel can be reached by car, plane or boat. The Albert Lindberg Airport has a paved 3700 foot runway. If traveling via highway, take Exist 359 off I-75 and drive east on M-134 for 16 miles.
Saturday, August 8, 2015399 Center Street (Rte. 28/109 N) Wolfeboro Falls, NH 03896
Monday, August 10, 2015 to Saturday, August 15, 2015Great Lakes Boat Building School, Cedarville, Michigan
Photos & Videos
If you’re in the market for a boat to build, this is a fine place to start. And if you are a designer offering plans or kit boats, we invite you to enter your information, there is no charge! This is for boats of ANY hull material.
A smart sturdy fast paced cruiser; huge interiors for a 8.80 LOA boat, good performance under...