May/June 2015, Issue 244
- My Affair with the International 14
- The Right Respirator Cartridge and a Good Fit Will Keep Lungs Healthy
- The Vintage Yachts of Régates Royales
- Workboats in Yacht Clothing
- An Authentic French Frigate Sets Sail for America
- The L. Francis Herreshoff Schooner JOANN
- Setting Up to Build an H-28
- The Extraordinary Voyage of Xabier Agote
- Fighting Fire Afloat
The April 2015 Issue of
Small Boats Monthly
An on-line magazine crafted especially for those who store and maintain their boats at home.
- The Candlefish 13
- The Escargot Canal Cruiser
- One Team’s Experience in the 2015 Everglades Challenge
- A Technique for Wiping Varnish
- Reader-built Boat is the MA CHERIE, a François Vivier Ebihen 16
- Gear reviews on a campfire water heater and shower, and a solar-charged light
Newsstand Only Special Issue
Small Boats 2015
A guide to trailerable small craft you can store and maintain at home.
- High-performance dinghy, family daysailer
- A McKenzie-style drift boat
- A charming house and camp boat
- A nicely mannered rowboat
- The smallest of K. Aage Nielsen’s double-enders
- A sail-and-oar boat in the style of Arthur Ransome
- A high-performance expedition boat
- And more…
Join for FREE! Sign up now
You are now logged in.
Thursday, April 23, 2015Peabody Essex Museum 161 Essex Street, Salem MA 01970
Friday, May 1, 2015 to Sunday, May 3, 2015Cedar Key, Florida
Saturday, May 2, 2015Beaufort, North Carolina
Friday, May 15, 2015 to Saturday, May 16, 2015Chesapeake Light Craft, 1805 George Ave., Annapolis, MD 21401; and Matapeake State Park, Stevensville, MD 21666
WoodenBoat Master Builder
How to Sharpen Hand Saws
Photos & Videos
If you’re in the market for a boat to build, this is a fine place to start. And if you are a designer offering plans or kit boats, we invite you to enter your information, there is no charge! This is for boats of ANY hull material.
The Mark V 20 is a 1920‘s style trailerable cabin cruiser. It weighs under 2,000 lbs empty and...