November/December 2014, Issue 241
- Sailing with the CHARLES W. MORGAN
- An American yacht in Istanbul
- The crabbers and crab boats of Smith Island, Maryland
- Stormy and ISTAR
- The restoration of BEN MY CHREE
- A year in the life of the Northwest School of Wooden Boatbuilding
- The Boat Shower
- Building an Amesbury Skiff — Part 2
Small Boats Monthly
A NEW on-line magazine crafted especially for those who store and maintain their boats at home
- A 2,400-mile solo descent of the Missouri River aboard a standup paddleboard
- The Penobscot Wherry
- The Golant Ketch
- A Reader-built strip kayak
- A sea anchor, solar charging system, and tips for stowing oars and spars
Exploring WoodenBoat’s Rare Book Library
“The WoodenBoat Research Library has a fabulous selection of rare and antique nautical books that contain many intriguing articles and works of art. Take a peek at some of the jewels from this collection.”
Join for FREE! Sign up now
You are now logged in.
Photos & Videos
Saturday, November 1, 2014 to Sunday, November 2, 201410 Clubhouse Drive Hilton Head Island, SC 29928
Saturday, November 8, 2014 to Sunday, November 9, 2014Beaufort, North Carolina
Saturday, November 29, 2014Lake Union Park, 860 Terry Ave., Seattle, WA 98109
New featured video from WoodenBoat!
If you’re in the market for a boat to build, this is a fine place to start. And if you are a designer offering plans or kit boats, we invite you to enter your information, there is no charge! This is for boats of ANY hull material.
SIRI’s design began when Brooklin boatbuilder Eric Jacobssen of North Brooklin Boats...