January/February 2014, Issue 236
- The Designs of Arch Davis
- Adapting a Small Daysailer for Cruising
- The Lives of a Cat
- FAST PIECE OF FURNITURE
- How SAWDUST Became the Legacy of Three Boatbuilding Generations
- A Contemporary Glass-Cabin Launch
- A versatile, Easy-To-Build 15-footer
- How an American Tuna Clipper Changed the Face of Australian Fishing
- Towing for the Yachtsman
My Wooden Boat of the Week:
“If you follow My Wooden Boat of the Week at all, you know there is a special place in my heart for beginners’ boats that can be built by those beginners and their families.”
Newsstand Only Special Issue
Small Boats 2014
Showcasing over 20 small boats for sail, power, paddle, and oar.
- Making a Boat a Home: Six clever tents for camp-cruising
- Lit’l Petrel - A simple and admirable tender
- The Simmons Sea Skiff - A seaworthy outboard fishing boat
- Sinne 610 Expedition Boat - For adventuresome rowing
- Thompson Thomboy - A speedy little runabout
- And more…
Join for FREE! Sign up now
If you’re in the market for a boat to build, this is a fine place to start. And if you are a designer offering plans or kit boats, we invite you to enter your information, there is no charge! This is for boats of ANY hull material.
Safe, dry, fast, and seaworthy V-bottomed inboard powerboat designed for carvel planking....