Current Issue of WoodenBoat Magazine
WoodenBoat 247, November/December 2015
- OCEAN PEARL — Spaulding Dunbar’s masterpiece by Timothy K. Smith
- RANGER — A pioneering sportfishing boat by Evelyn Ansel
- SJOGIN — Mysterious origins, enduring legacy by Russ Manheimer
- Runabout Restoration — New life for a varnished classic: Part 2 by Paul Brackley
- ABI — A hybrid motorsailer by Christian Smith
- Traditional Boats of Greece — Tenacious survivors of a fading legacy by Nic Compton
- Laminating Frame Repairs — Using templates for three-dimensional patterning by Proctor Taylor
- Denmark’s Øhavets Smakkecenter — Preserving traditional boats and a vanishing way of life by Tríona Sørensen
- Repairing Glued-Lapstrake Hulls — Scarfing planks in place needn’t be intimidating by Walter Simmons
- Getting Started in Boats: Basic Reefing: A guide to taking a tuck — Tear-out supplement by Jan Adkins
Cover: Russ Manheimer enjoys a relaxed moment aboard SJOGIN, his 22′ sloop of Swedish descent. Russ has owned SJOGIN for the past 30 years, and spends much of his time in her hove-to, as he is here, enjoying the scenery of upper Barnegat Bay, New Jersey. Photograph by Jay Fleming.
Looking for a particular article you saw?