WoodenBoat 249, March/April 2016
- Pisces 21 — Old and new combine in a pure daysailer by Stan Grayson
- Long-legged Measuring Tools — Shop-made bevel gauge and dividers by Harry Bryan
- Efficiency, Accuracy, and Integrity — The elements of the Prothero Method by Sean Koomen
- The ALBATROSS Fleet — A Hatteras thrill-ride since 1937 by Randall Peffer
- To Build a Gandelow — Resurrecting a working rowboat from Ireland’s Shannon River Estuary, Part 1 by Patrick Beautement
- PIPE DREAM — A compact motorsailer and the legacy of Metro Marine by Rob Mazza
- Ireland’s Water Wag — The original one-design by Nic Compton
- Yard Patrol Boats — The Navy’s floating wooden classrooms by Kate Livie
- A New Plywood Bottom — Carrying a Sea Bright Skiff into a family’s fifth generation by Graham McKay
- Getting Started in Boats: Running Aground—What to Do — Tear-out supplement by Jan Adkins
Cover: ALBATROSS III is a member of the three-boat ALBATROSS Fleet designed by Capt. Ernal Foster, who pioneered the business of sportfishing charters in Hatteras, North Carolina. Photograph by Jay Fleming.
Looking for a particular article you saw?