WoodenBoat 251, July/August 2016
- Auto-Boats — The advent of the modern runabout by Emmett V. Smith
- Wood-bodied Hand Planes — Two classic types for hull fairing by Mark Jaquith
- The Timeless Pattino — An oar-powered catamaran by Luca Gentilini
- The Wooden Boats of Cajaiba — A thriving Brazilian tradition by Dan Brayton
- The Odyssey of RAGMEG — Nova Scotia to California in a 27′ dory by Bob Germann
- Return of the Devil Boat — The restoration and preservation of PT–658 by Randall Peffer
- TEAL — Sentinel of the Alaska coast by Bruce Halabisky
- A Good Boat and a Day’s Work — Hauling traps aboard the fishing vessel RESOLUTE by Joel Woods and Brian Robbins
- Building RESOLUTE — One family’s journey by Jennifer Eaton Larrabee
- Building Craftsmen, One Boat at a Time
— The Great Lakes Boat Building School by John Summers
Cover: Sam Jones fits a hood end on the lobsterboat RESOLUTE at John’s Bay Boat Co. in 2012. The 42′ RESOLUTE now fishes year-round out of Stonington, Maine. Photograph by Sam Murfitt.
Looking for a particular article you saw?