The Noank Pulling Boat is an 18′ x 36″ [5.5m x 91cm] sliding seat rowing boat suitable for open water travel. It has two large floatation chambers that can store a massive amount of gear if you should wish to go for an expedition.
This is an efficient boat with nice glide, secure in rough water and a joy to row.
Included in the Plans:
- 22 page large format plans package,
- Full-size forms drawn individually — Glue to MDF and cut out around the lines,
- Full-size cut patterns for parts,
- 100+ page instruction manual with 300+ photos and illustrations.
- Mounting instructions for a Piantedosi Row Wing drop-in sliding seat unit.
- License to build one boat
Year of Design:
Sliding Seat Oars
Skill Level to Build:
Kit & Complete Plans
54 South Rd
Groton, CT 06340
Email via Website