The November 2015 Issue of
Small Boats Monthly
An on-line magazine crafted especially for those who store and maintain their boats at home.
- A versatile fisherman-friendy outboard
- A dory for sail, oars, and outboard
- Whitehalls on the Colorado
- A kayak fisherman's fantasy
- Simple comfort built around a camping pad
- Sharp-toothed tools
November/December 2015, Issue 247
- Spaulding Dunbar’s Masterpiece
- A Pioneering Sportfishing Boat
- Runabout Restoration: Part 2
- A Hybrid Motorsailer
- Traditional Boats of Greece
- Laminating Frame Repairs
- Preserving traditional boats and
a vanishing way of life
- Repairing Glued-Lapstrake Hulls
Join for FREE! Sign up now
You are now logged in.
April 13–19, 2016
Read the latest “Boatbuilding in South florida: Part Three—Fort Pierce” by Reuel Parker.
Saturday, November 28, 2015Lake Union Park, 860 Terry Ave., Seattle, WA 98109
Thursday, December 3, 2015 to Sunday, December 6, 2015Ocean Reef Club, Key Largo, Florida
Friday, December 11, 2015Cape Cod Maritime Museum, 135 South St, Hyannis, Massachusetts
If you’re in the market for a boat to build, this is a fine place to start. And if you are a designer offering plans or kit boats, we invite you to enter your information, there is no charge! This is for boats of ANY hull material.
ROBERTS 532 / VOYAGER 542
Radius chine STEEL or Fiberglass...