WoodenBoat 290, January/February 2023
- The Wizards of Stony Creek — Bridging the past and the present in Connecticut’s Thimble Islands by Randall Peffer
- A Caulking Mallet Odyssey — On the trail of a classic C. Drew & Co. tool by Christopher Sanders
- From CURLEW to CONSTANCE — In the wake of the Falmouth Quay punts by Nic Compton
- Building a Trap Skiff — Re-creating a Newfoundland icon by Finley H. Perry Jr.
- RÉMY — An elegant small sailing yacht built in a garage by Michael Sauter
- ANJA — A forager’s masterpiece by Lawrence W. Cheek
- My Christmas Star — A memory of dead reckoning by Capt. Theodore C. Schmidt
Cover: With comfortable cruising in mind, Arnt Arntzen of Vancouver, British Columbia, extensively modified ANJA, a 23-footer built to a design by Roger Long. Photograph by Dale Simonson
PURCHASE THIS ISSUE from the WoodenBoat Store
Looking for a particular article you saw?